Following Best Practices
We follow all best practices when creating your website:
- Creating designs that sell.
- Incorporating our search engine optimization checklist.
- Compressing files.
- Leveraging browser caching.
- Mobile-conscious designing.
- Minifying script files.
- Setting up images on a static storage server.
- And more.
If any of that bored you, no worries: we eat this stuff up. We’ll keep your site ahead of the curve for you. And if you’re the kind of person who likes the gritty details, we’re happy to grab the glory by explaining how your site is perpetually improving.
The search engines have decided that websites who give the best user experience (for both mobile and desktop), have fast page loads and provide content people want are the ones that will do well. So we maximize how we use everything to provide exactly what the visitors, hence the search engines, are looking for.