6 Ways To Make Customers Fall in Love With Your Brand
In an article written by Scott Dockweiler for the Daily Muse, he states that in order to gain customers and keep them for life, you’ve got to do more than establish them with your brand, business or product; you’ve got to make them fall in love with it.
Here are 6 ways to make it happen!
- Awesome Customer Service. 73% of consumers love a brand with friendly customer service. 55% of people will pay more money if it means better customer service. 89% of consumers have stopped doing business with a company after receiving pitiful customer service.
- Have Your Site Look Sharp. 46% of people say a website’s design is the #1 decisive factor when discerning the credibility of a company. Having a stronger corporate brand can help boost your stock price by an average of 5-7%. Brand recognition increases by over 80% with the use of color. Over 90% of buying decisions are subjective by visual factors.
- Create Brilliant Content. Interesting content is one of the top reasons people follow brands on social media. B2B companies with blogs generate more leads per month than non-blogging firms. 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from brands they follow.
- Stir Up Emotions. Create a cool factor. 75% of buying experiences are based on emotions. “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”- Zig Ziglar
- Under Promise and Over Deliver. 3 out of 4 customers say they have spent more with a company where they have had a history of positive experiences.
- Encourage Feedback and Listen. For every 1 complaint there are 26 unhappy clients that remained silent. 89% of consumers have stopped doing business with a company after experiencing inadequate customer service. Adding testimonials to your site can increase sales by 250%.